Definitions of terms:
● Exposition is a common space for presentation of all exhibits at the exhibition.
● Exhibitor is an organization or a person presenting goods or services at the exhibition.
● Visitor is a person who visits an exhibition for the purpose of viewing the exhibit, discussing and making business arrangements.
● Exhibit is an item or subject presented by an exhibitor for display at an exhibition.
1. Visiting the exhibition is permitted to persons who are at least 18 years of age. The age restriction is due to the fact that many of the exhibits and materials in the exhibition may be intended for adult audience and may require a certain level of professional training or awareness.
2. Admission to the exhibition is intended for professional visitors. A professional visitor is a specialist, representative of an enterprise, organization, association or governmental body who has come with business or professional intentions appropriate to the profile of the exhibition.
3. The badge received at the reception desk is the basis for entering the exhibition area. It is valid for the entire duration of the exhibition.
4. The organizers of the exhibition diligently recommend registering in advance and printing out a badge to avoid queue at the registration desk.
5. The transfer of an electronic ticket or badge to third parties is strictly prohibited. The organizer of the exhibition is entitled to check the compliance of the data on the badge with the ID card or other confirming document of the visitor.
6. Visitors are prohibited to trade, distribute promotional materials, conduct presentations or other activities without the written permission of the organizer.
7. Behavior that does not correspond to the business nature of the event and generally accepted rules of professional etiquette shall not be allowed on the territory of the exhibition.
8. Visitors are prohibited to touch the exhibits with their hands or other objects without the permission of the respective exhibitor.
9. In case of violation of these rules, the organizer shall be entitled to refuse the violator further visits to the exhibition without compensation for possible costs.
10. The organizer reserves the right to make changes to these rules at its discretion.